Vuhdo generally broken in tbcc?
Confirm the issue lies within VuhDo:
Please first disable all add-ons other than VuhDo and VuhDo Options and see if your issue persists.
Describe your environment:
- *VuhDo version: 3.131-tbcc
- *World of Warcraft region: Americas
- *World of Warcraft client language: enUS
Summary of the issue:
A number of things happened in the last couple days. I noticed it on this past Sunday and Monday but it has gotten progressively worse and unusable as of this afternoon. I have disabled all other addons and even reinstalled Vuhdo from scratch. Verified the following with all other addons disabled.logs.zip
- Panels fail to draw completely
- Switching profiles erased all spell binds (switching back didn't fix anything). Sometimes switch profiles will cause the frames to not draw completely
- Switching profiles from within the options screens gets stuck on confirmation modal (ie.g. the 'are you sure' button) and clicking ok wont hide the model. If i click cancel it'll close.
- Many LUA errors being returned
- If I open the options panel, I cannot close it
- Minimap button does not show. If I toggle it with /vuhdo mm it says its hidden or shown but does not show on minimap. If i reloadui a few times sometimes it comes back
- Generally unusable
Addon should work
Related error messages:
Please first install the following two add-ons to assist in capturing any error messages in-game:
Next, disable all add-ons except for Bugsack, Bug Grabber, VuhDo and VuhDo Options.
When I do it with these addons, I get no error messages but vuhdo is still broken. I have attached the errors I got before i installed bugsack and buggrabber