Cenarion Ward tracking in HoT Icons/Bars
Confirm the issue lies within VuhDo:
Disabled all add-ons, issue persists.
Describe your environment:
- VuhDo version (e.g. v3.102, Classic or Retail): 3.122
- World of Warcraft region (ie. Americas/Oceanic, EU, CN or KR): EU
- World of Warcraft client language (eg. enUS): enUS
Summary of the issue:
As we discussed in your discord - I'm trying to track the active HoT of Cenarion Ward using HoT Icons, but it doesn't seem to track it. There's no icon appearing when the ward (spell ID 102351) gets procced into the heal (spell ID 102352). As I am replicating the issue for this post, I've actually found a way to solve it. Apparently it wouldn't track if I put in the spell ID (102352) alone, it wouldn't track if I put in [h] Cenarion Ward along with it in another slot, but it would start tracking it once I added both spell ID 102352 and spell ID 102351 to HoT Icons.
The icon in HoT icons should appear when the ward is being procced.
Nothing is appearing at all.
How to reproduce:
- I've added the spell ID of the active HoT (102352) in slot 6, it didn't appear.
- I've added [h] Cenarion Ward in slot 2 to have an indirect indicator of the ward being consumed. Slot 6 didn't appear, slot 2 did (slot 2 tracked both the ward as well as the hot that procced after).
- I changed [h] Cenarion Ward in slot 2 to the spell ID of the ward (102351), slot 6 now works, aswell as slot 2.
- I changed spell ID of ward (102351) back to [h] Cenarion Ward (for science), slot 6 now does not appear, but slot 2 does (same as in step 2)
- I changed [h] Cenarion Ward in slot 2 back to the spell ID of the ward (102351), so that both slot 6 and slot 2 work, and then I removed slot 2. Slot 6 is now appearing.
Related error messages: