Target frame does not show name and health
Confirm the issue lies within VuhDo:
Describe your environment:
- VuhDo version (e.g. v3.102, Classic or Retail)
- World of Warcraft region (ie. Americas/Oceanic, EU, CN or KR)
- World of Warcraft client language (eg. enUS)
Summary of the issue:
I found pretty weird behavior in the latest version (3.119). When I create frame group which shows target somehow (for example, special -> target) it always shows "[no target]" message and displays grayed health bar. If I try to select/deselect target nothing changes. It works for focus though.
The fun part starts when I try to interact with the "[no target]" frame. It works! If I have target selected and spell bindings they are actually working! The problem is that health bar and name is not displayed.
Expected behaviour: After target selection the health bar should show target health and name should be displayed in frame.
Actual behaviour: The frame keeps being grayed.
- create new panel
- add new group (special -> target)
- select no target
- select yourself as target
Related error messages: